Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Administers Oath To Sarpanches For Fight Against Corona
Bhubaneswar: Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Administers Oath To Sarpanches For Fight Against Corona . Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has held talks with all the sarpanches of the state on the fight against corona. Chief Minister today held talks with Sarpanches as they have an important role to play in the management of Kovid-19.
Chief Minister administered the oath of office to the Sarpanches during a video conference. The sarpanches have vowed to make the villagers aware of the corona and take steps to prevent it. The chief minister has involved the sarpanches in the fight to uproot corona from the grassroots.
Sarpanch has vowed to keep people from other states in quarantine and get details about their health. He also vowed not to allow corona to enter the panchayat.
After empowering Sarpanchs in Odisha with District Collector powers to combat COVID, Chief Minister Shri. Naveen Patnaik today interacted with Sarpanchs of all 6798 Panchayats in Odisha at one-time using Video Conferencing and administered an Oath for them to discharge their duties with complete dedication in order to protect their villages from Corona virus; as 5 lakh migrant Odias are set to return to Odisha. Meticulous planning has been undertaken to keep incoming people in 14-day Quarantine with free fooding and treatment.
The Hon’ble CM Shri. Naveen Patnaik speaking to Sarpanchs advised them to undertake:
1. Mandatory registration at Panchayat level for all who are returning from outside Odisha
2. Family and relatives of those persons only authorised to register the incoming person for quarantine
3. 14-day compulsory quarantine for them including free stay, food and treatment
4. An incentive of Rs.2000 per person on successful completion of their Quarantine period
5. Compulsory use of Mask for all, frequent hand washing, social distancing and zero tolerance for spitting in public as measures
6. Strict observance of Lockdown rules